Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) / Micro-needling + Nano-Infusion
In our signature course, you’ll learn all about the science of collagen induction therapy, which is quickly becoming one of the most in-demand treatments in the esthetic industry.
Through this course, you’ll be equipped to identify possible red flags and contraindications, determine suitable candidates for micro-needling and nano-infusion, and have an in-depth comprehension of various techniques and pre- and post-treatment options to achieve you and your client’s desired results.
What You Get
Every student who enrolls in our Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) / Micro-needling + Nano-Infusion course receives:
- Study guides featuring the utmost credible material on CIT/micro-needling and Dr. Lance Setterfield’s Concise Guide to Dermal Needling (third edition-revised and edited), all of which needs to be thoroughly studied and reviewed prior to the training
- A CIT pre-test and certification exam
- Hands-on experience in both giving and receiving (so long as students have properly pre-studied and there are no contraindications) a CIT treatment so you can receive guidance on the proper pressure and various techniques
- Full-size, post-care products, and consumables for ongoing treatments allowing you to see a successful return on your investment
- Continued support with quarterly check-ins with your CIT educator, done-for-you marketing templates to help you share your new services, as well as online training refreshers and business resources and guidance
- Upon course registration, you will receive your study materials via email and The Concise Guide to Dermal Needling via priority mail to thoroughly study and review before class.
- Coming to class prepared with questions from your time pre-studying your materials, we’ll dive into lecture and discussion as well as answer questions.
- Then your instructor will ask you to review your fellow class participant’s health history forms to practice finding possible contraindications and examine the variety of nuances and exceptions that exist within the practice of collagen induction therapy / micro needling and nano-infusion.
- After investigation of possible contraindications, you will receive unbiased information on the array of pre- and post- treatment options to be used with nano-infusion, cosmetic, and medical micro-needling to achieve safe and exceptional results for your client’s individual skin goals and concerns.
- Finally, we’ll cover the use of mesenchymal stem cell cytokines in combination with CIT and nano-infusion before embarking on our hands-on treatment experience where you’ll both give and receive a treatment (so long as your willing and no contraindications are present). All treatments offer the option of incorporating enzymes and Celluma Pro LED light therapy for added benefits!
I can not express how amazing this company is. Not only is there products and the CIT pen amazing, but their customer service is spectacular. They are so quick to get back with you on any questions. They will also go above and beyond to help you and your business grow. HIGHLY recommend.
- Cassi Dambrogio, FACEPOP
This company is absolutely incredible to work with! The support I’ve received has far exceeded my expectations. The CIT pen is my favorite tool in my skincare toolbox! The results I achieve with it are life changing! - Laura Heath, Stellar Skin Studio
“Just had an AMAZING workshop yesterday with Ashley learning about CIT treatments. I was very impressed with her knowledge base of this device and her professionalism. She is a fantastic educator and Aesthetician! I highly recommend booking an in-depth workshop; you will not be disappointed!” - Jessica Harrison
“The most amazing buying and training experience I've had with any professional line. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel comfortable and prepared to market yourself and new services for your business.” - Amber Hamilton
“I highly recommend Herbal Skin Solutions for any esthetician wanting to add micro-needling to their offered services. Not only are the CIT pen and products fantastic, the customer service is amazing. I left the training feeling confident to provide the service and felt my questions were fully answered. “
- Taylor Kirkpatrick
Registration closes once seats are filled or two weeks prior to the course date (whichever occurs first) to ensure our strong educator to student ratio and to give students ample time to fulfill their requirements of studying and reviewing materials beforehand.